We can prescribe and prepare a natural “Emotion Potion” for your canine pal from our extensive range of Flower Essence Remedies.
Just like people, dogs have emotions. Stress and anxiety is common in dogs. Although dogs cannot talk, they tell us they are worried through their behaviour; they may act fearfully, bark or even bite.
The good news is Flower Essences (in conjunction with a behavioural modification program) may help resolve emotional imbalances in your pet. Happy, confident dogs enjoy life, find learning easier and have fewer health problems.
Flower essence remedies, such as Bach Flower Remedies, including Rescue Remedy may assist your dog overcome stress, trauma, change of circumstances or facilitate your dog’s ability to focus and learn. Anxiety may be the result of loud noise, people or other dogs.
- Many dogs fear thunderstorms and fireworks.
- Just a walk in unfamiliar surroundings may be stressful.
- Change in circumstances or surroundings can be unsettling.
- It may be a new addition to the household – new baby or new pet.
- Visiting the vet may worry your dog.
- Your dog might have been in an accident or experienced trauma of some kind.
- Dogs in animal shelters carry a past we know nothing of and may have been abused or neglected.
- Some dogs lack focus and have difficulty learning.
Please call or email us to learn how Flower Essence Therapy may assist you and your dog.
Penny & Her Family
Hear what others have to say! Read some of our happy client testimonials